| Water Birth Tub (Local Rental Option)
We are excited to announce our water birth tub rental option (for local customers only at this time). Currently, we rent the Aquaborn Eco Pool, La Bassine Maxi Pool, and the Birth Pool In A Box (whichever tub is available at the time of rental). We also have a water birth tub purchase option available.
Once payment and signed contract (by purchasing this off the website, you agree to all terms and conditions as described below) has been received, we will guarantee the tub to be available no later than 37 weeks. Please see the remaining terms for all other conditions.
I authorize All About Baby to charge my card for the full cost of the tub (up to $250) in additional to any rental fees if it is not returned in the same condition received within 10 days of the birth. I understand that I will be charged a cleaning fee of $75 if the tub is not returned cleaned as instructed.
Rental Details: The rental includes the tub, drain pump and air pump. ($100) One liner is required to be purchased ($40), however you may choose to purchase a 2nd liner to use during your practice set up or for relaxing in the tub before birth.
Optional additional items:
Accessory Kit: The kit includes lead free hose, debris net, thermometer, hand-held mirror, and faucet adaptor. ($60)
Extra drain hose (these are used hoses and are not necessarily lead-free) ($10)
Terms of Rental**:
- I do hereby acknowledge and agree that the Boutique would lease the water birth tub, air pump and drain pump identified in this rental contract to me, the lessee. Liner may be purchased from us or may be purchased elsewhere but they are required to be used with our tubs.
- Lessee understands that the Boutique requires that experienced birth professionals attend all births.
- Lessee understands that the rental price, $100, is founded on a per birth basis of a period of up to 6 weeks (beginning at 37 weeks) or 10 days post birth, whichever is earlier.
- Lessee agrees to pay an additional $75 per week, or portion thereof, if the Lessee wishes to keep the water birth tub beyond the 6-week rental period – this must be arranged prior to the end of the rental period.
- Lessee agrees to arrange a time that is mutually convenient to allow AAB representative to deliver the tub. After baby is born, it is the responsibility of the lessee to contact AAB to arrange for pick up.
- Lessee acknowledges that this agreement is non-transferable.
- Lessee acknowledges that the rental tub and pump is specifically limited to indoor birthing use.
- Lessee agrees to take full responsibility for the manner in and purpose for which said water birth tub, air pump, and drain pump are used. Lessee also agrees to use the provided liner for the entire duration of use of the tub.
- Lessee agrees to return the water birth tub, air pump, and drain pump to Boutique undamaged and thoroughly cleaned following its use, as outlined in the instructions included with the water birth tub.
- Lessee agrees to pay for the replacement or repair of said water birth tub, air pump, or drain pump in the event it is damaged, not returned to Boutique, or rendered unusable while in Lessee’s possession.
- Lessee understands that there will be no reduction in the rental fees if the water birth tub, air pump, or drain pump is unused during the rental period or if the water birth tub is returned before the birth or before the end of the rental period.
- Lessee understands that the rental fee is nonrefundable, and that no portion of the rental fee will be refunded.
- Lessee agrees to release and hold harmless Boutique and/or any agent thereof, its members, employees, associates, and affiliated manufacturers from any and all responsibility or liability for maternal complications, infant mortality or morbidity, or injury to any or all persons in connection with the use of said water birth tub, air pump, and drain pump that may occur before, during, and/or after labor and/or birth in the water birth tub provided by the Lessee.
- Lessee specifically holds Boutique harmless from any claims made by third parties, as well as any damage or injury to property occasioned by the use of the water birth tub, air pump, and drain pump during the rental period or while the water birth tub is otherwise in possession of the Lessee, and further more agrees to indemnify Boutique for any and all liability or expenses, including attorney’s fees, incurred by Boutique occasioned by the use of the water birth tub during the rental period or while the water birth tub, air pump, and drain pump is otherwise in possession of the Lessee.
**We will confirm availability once your order is received. We will email you EITHER WAY to notify you of availability and to arrange for delivery.