The Snappi® Diaper Fastener has revolutionized cloth diapering! This PINLESS diaper fastener offers a practical and reliable way to fasten a cloth diaper and has become one of the most important cloth diapering accessories in the world. Over 60 million have sold worldwide.
An EASY to use fastener that offers a PRACTICAL and RELIABLE way to fasten a cloth diaper, replacing the diaper pin. It comes in a variety of colors and is made from a stretchable non-toxic material, which is T-shaped with grips on each end. These grips hook into the diaper fabric to ensure a snug-fitting diaper with enough natural movement for the baby.
NOTE: This product is designed to be operated by persons OVER the age of 12.
Snappi®s are available in 8 colors: White, Mint, Pink, Pastel Blue, Lilac, Dark Blue, Red and Purple (no longer available in yellow)
SIZE 2 SNAPPI®s FOR TODDLERS!
After endless requests from Snappi® users, we introduced a bigger Snappi® in 2007 - the Size 2 Snappi®, which is better suited for larger babies and young toddlers. It is longer across the top ‘T’ of the Snappi®. Once stretched correctly, the Snappi® fastener gives an additonal 4” stretch across the width than the Size 1 Snappi®. It comfortably fits up to a 30” waist.
AGE RECOMMENDATION: Although this depends largely on the size and shape of the baby or toddler, we recommend using the Size 2 Snappi® for children aged 16 months+
WARNING: Do NOT use a Snappi® fastener on toddlers who have the ability to undo their cover and take off their diaper and/or clothes.
The benefits of this fastener include:
- SAFER THAN PINS - no more pinpricks for baby or parent!!
- RELIABLE - a snug fitting diaper to prevent those dreaded leaks
- DURABLE - no snaps that can become brittle/rust, nor any velcro to catch all the lint in the wash!! At least if your Snappi® fastener needs to be replaced, your expensive diaper is not wasted!!
- ECONOMICAL – affordable fastener that works very well with the less expensive flat, prefold or contour cloth diapers
- EASY to use – allows first time parents, grandparents and people with arthritic problems to cloth diaper with ease. It is as easy as 1 – 2 - 3
This unique product was invented by a father who experienced frustration changing his own child's diapers. A snap solution to easier cloth diapering!