Hard Rock 2.0: This hard water formula is perfect for those that struggle with diaper laundry! Hard Rock 2.0 will blow you away!
This bag will do at least 45 loads, though some may find it does even more!
Rockin’ Green not only kicks butt in the washroom, but it smells AMAZING! It comes in several different scents, so there is always something new to try. So the only hard part is deciding which one to try first!
- Smashing Watermelons- this juicy watermelon blend is like a kick to your senses..Best Seller!
- Mötley Cleän - there's clean and then there's Mötley Cleän. This fresh blend has hints of ocean, fresh linen, and sunshine.
- Lavender Mint Revival- this medley of lavender and mint is like nothing you have heard or smelled before!
- Bare Naked Babies- because we love the smell of babies, we offer an unscented variety too!
Rockin’ Green is made of safe, phosphate free ingredients which makes it good for the planet and gentler on your little ones. Everything is made with love, and put to the test every single day on my own families diapers and laundry. So you know that I expect only the best from everything that I send out the door.
Ingredients: sodium carbonate , sodium percarbonate, natural chelating agents, sodium sulfate, biodegradable surfactants, natural fragrance oils (if scented is chosen)
Please take great care to keep Rockin’ Green away from pets and children.
First Time User: the mission is to de-funk your diapers! To get rid of built up minerals and left over detergent do the following:
- Fill your washer with hot water and 3 Tbsp* of Rockin’ Green, along with your diapers.
- Let it soak for approximately 30-60 minutes. Then launder as usual, skipping the soap.
Tip: Repeat this process anytime you need a good deep-cleaning. If your diapers have excessive buildup or residue, it may take a few soaks to get them in good condition. For those with really hard water, you may find a quick soak before every wash helpful.
Note: Excessive soaking of Pul or TPU products is not recommended. Soaking of microfiber or natural fibers is fine.
Washing Instructions: washing diapers and clothing should not be a complicated ordeal. Forget everything that you have heard, and keep it simple. You don‘t need extra boosters or add-ons with Rockin’ Green.
- Savor the smell of your Rockin’ Green detergent…ahh…yummy….
- Dump your diapers/clothes into the washer and do a cold rinse/wash to get the nasties out prior to the wash cycle. The more water, the better!
- Add the detergent and do a hot wash. Use 2-3 Tbsp* per load. For HE machines or those with soft water use 1-2 Tbsp*.
- Double Rinse.
- Enjoy your clean fluff!
*If you have soft water, you may need less detergent than that indicated. So start with 1 tbs, and go up from there as needed.
A Word About HE Machines and Ammonia…
The main thing that I would recommend when using a front loader, is to make sure that you are getting plenty of water through your diapers during the inital rinse/wash prior to adding the soap. Some of the most successful wash routines involve a long cold wash before adding the soap.
*You can also try the towel trick- by throwing in a few towels along with your diapers to trick your washer into using more water.