a A Miracle in a Tube by some, CJs BUTTer® has been used on adults and
children to help relieve:
- dry/chapped skin
- rug burns (sore crawler knees)
- mechanics hands and cuticles
- hang nails
- Lacerations and abrasions from rock climbing
uses for CJs BUTTer® include:
- Rub a small amount on your hands and use as a leave-in
conditioner for your curls
- Use it for black/mixed hair!! Leaves hair soft, shiny
and helps alleviate those owies when trying to separate locks!
- Melt a dollop under running bath water for a relaxing,
soothing, and anti-inflammatory soak provides relief for post-partum
soreness and hemorrhoids!
- Provides protection against windburned cheeks/face and
helps to relieve windburn!
- Promotes healing and provides a non-stick barrier when
used after a circumcision, though we do not encourage medically
it a try we're sure you'll love it!
Essential oils and EO blends:
- All Natural Mango, Sugar & Mint: Sweet, ripe notes of
mango with the tiniest kiss of mint to keep things crisp and fresh. This
fragrance blend is derived completely from the constituents of essential
oils and other plant materials (using steam distillation and fractional
distillation). It is 100% free of any synthetics, including phthalates,
parabens, sulfates, glycols, petrochemicals, and solvents.
- Lavender & Tea Tree EO blend
- Narwhals & Unicorns : *Because it's MAGICAL!!!* A
whimsical, beautiful and aromatherapeutic blend of pure lavender and
bergamot essential oils
- Sweet Orange EO
- Blueberry Crumble: A pleasing blend of plump summer
ripened blueberries, and crispy oatmeal topping warm from the oven. Rich
and buttery, with a hint of spice and vanilla.
- Coconut Lime Dream: A luscious blend of creamy coconut
and tangy lime...
- Lullaby Baby Lotion: This is a gorgeous, soft,
irresistible designer baby fragrance! With soft notes of leafy green,
peach, melon, coconut and honey, and reminiscent of Johnson's Baby Magic
lotion, this fragrance is a tribute to the softness and innocence of
- Monkey Farts: You asked for it and we listened!! For
once the rather unattractive name is not an indicator of the quality of
this excellent fragrance. A truly unique fragrance that begins with top
notes of fresh banana and juicy grapefruit, middle notes of kiwi,
bubblegum, and strawberries; and a hint of vanilla as a base note.
- My Pixie Pie: Named after CJ's pet name for her little
girl. A beautiful mixture of cherries, toasted almonds and finished with a
touch of vanilla and coconut, this sweet fragrance is aptly named. BOTTOM LINE:
A princess in pink, with some fairy wings and a tutu, poised and ready to
tackle big brother when the mood strikes.
- Oatmeal, Milk & Honey: This blend is a perfect
marriage of oatmeal, milk, and honey mellow, soothing, with just a hint of
sweetness: the comfort food of fragrance..
- Pink Sugar: This boutique best-seller begins with notes
of sweet, sugary lemon drops and pink cotton candy. A fruity-floral middle
of red fruit, fig leaves, caramel and raspberry leads to a sweet
vanilla-musk base. BOTTOM LINE: Here's your chance to smell like sugar,
- Warm Vanilla Cake: Quite simply the richest, most
buttery vanilla in the entire universe! (Mark's employee "second
Especially For Men:"
- Green Irish Tweed: Who couldn't adore this light, but
masculine fragrance type from Creed? A fruity top note of lemon verbena,
middle notes of iris & violets & at the base is sandalwood &
amber. You will not be disappointed with this refined, gentleman's scent.
Masculine, yet light enough for your baby boy!! BOTTOM LINE: Cary Grant in
"His Girl Friday"
*Any flavors or fragrances not
specifying that they are either EO's (essential oils) or all natural are
synthetic and are NOT all natural. The manufacturers of these fragrance oils do
not disclose their ingredients, and are not required to. They are all
phlalate-free, but beyond that, we do not know what the ingredients are. As
always, in order to live up to the All Natural name, and avoid any synthetics,
we always recommend using natural/unscented products.