a A Miracle in a Tube by some, CJs BUTTer® has been used on adults and
children to help relieve:
- dry/chapped skin
- rug burns (sore crawler knees)
- mechanics hands and cuticles
- hang nails
- Lacerations and abrasions from rock climbing
uses for CJs BUTTer® include:
- Rub a small amount on your hands and use as a leave-in
conditioner for your curls
- Use it for black/mixed hair!! Leaves hair soft, shiny
and helps alleviate those owies when trying to separate locks!
- Melt a dollop under running bath water for a relaxing,
soothing, and anti-inflammatory soak provides relief for post-partum
soreness and hemorrhoids!
- Provides protection against windburned cheeks/face and
helps to relieve windburn!
- Promotes healing and provides a non-stick barrier when
used after a circumcision, though we do not encourage medically
it a try we're sure you'll love it!
Essential oils and EO blends:
- All Natural Mango, Sugar & Mint: Sweet, ripe notes
of mango with the tiniest kiss of mint to keep things crisp and fresh.
This fragrance blend is derived completely from the constituents of
essential oils and other plant materials (using steam distillation and
fractional distillation). It is 100% free of any synthetics, including
phthalates, parabens, sulfates, glycols, petrochemicals, and solvents.
- Caribbean Therapy EO blend (vetiver, bay & lime): discontinued
soon, supplies limited.
- Frankincense & Myrrh EO blend
- Intrigue EO blend (orange, lemon, petitgrain): discontinued
soon, supplies limited
- Lavender EO
- Lavender & Tea Tree EO blend
- Lemon Grove EO blend: a wonderful blend of garden herbs
and sparkling citrus notes. Hearty lemongrass and fresh, earthy sage
combine with ginger and geranium to complete this uplifting scent!
- Madagascar EO blend: Notes of rich ylang ylang are
seduced with a tease of jasmine and softened with creamy vanilla in this
exceptionally beautiful floral/vanilla scent.
- Narwhals & Unicorns : *Because it's MAGICAL!!!* A
whimsical, beautiful and aromatherapeutic blend of pure lavender and
bergamot essential oils
- Sensuality EO blend (ylang ylang & myrrh): discontinued
soon, supplies limited
- Summer Sunrise (Bergamot EO)
- Sweet Orange EO
- Tea Tree EO
- Bamboo & Lotus Blossom (light and flowery): Bamboo
& Lotus is a soft clean scent combining bright, green notes of freshly
cut bamboo and crisp, fragrant lotus blossom.
- Blueberry Crumble: A pleasing blend of plump summer
ripened blueberries, and crispy oatmeal topping warm from the oven. Rich
and buttery, with a hint of spice and vanilla.
- Coconut Lime Dream: A luscious blend of creamy coconut
and tangy lime.
- Cucumber Melon: A hot afternoon, and a blend that
cooled the warm summer day! This baby is fantastic!! Top notes of fresh
cucumber, ripe melons, apple, and pear lead to a floral heart of muguet,
rose, jasmine, and cyclamen. A rich, sweet drydown is provided by oakmoss
- Honeyed Patchouli: Okay all you Patchouli haters, you've got to try this! All of my
testers gave it 2 thumbs up!! The sweet smell of honeycomb wrapped around
patchouli twigs. With light notes of candied fruit & lemon peel.
- Love Spell: Top notes of peach, mango, strawberry, and
mandarin flow into a complex middle of apple blossom, rose, tamarind, and
coconut milk. The fragrance is completed with smooth notes of musk,
vanilla, and precious woods. Bottom Line: A very likable scent, bursting
with juicy peach and mango, and perfect for the hot, hot days of summer.
- Lullaby Baby Lotion: This is a gorgeous, soft,
irresistible designer baby fragrance! With soft notes of leafy green,
peach, melon, coconut and honey, and reminiscent of Johnson's Baby Magic
lotion, this fragrance is a tribute to the softness and innocence of
- Monkey Farts: You asked for it and we listened!! For
once the rather unattractive name is not an indicator of the quality of
this excellent fragrance. A truly unique fragrance that begins with top
notes of fresh banana and juicy grapefruit, middle notes of kiwi, bubblegum,
and strawberries; and a hint of vanilla as a base note.
- My Pixie Pie: Named after CJ's pet name for her little
girl. A beautiful mixture of cherries, toasted almonds and finished with a
touch of vanilla and coconut, this sweet fragrance is aptly named. BOTTOM
LINE: A princess in pink, with some fairy wings and a tutu, poised and
ready to tackle big brother when the mood strikes.
- New Mown Hay: the perfect combination of earthy and
sweet! It is an unpretentious, down-home blend of fresh hay notes brightened
by a touch of citrus and floral. Did I already say unpretentious? Good,
because there's no perfumey, show-offy, big city hijinks in this here
- Oatmeal, Milk & Honey: This blend is a perfect
marriage of oatmeal, milk, and honey mellow, soothing, with just a hint of
sweetness: the comfort food of fragrance.
- Persian Pear: Sweet pears with a hint of spices that
make this scent soothing and relaxing.
- Pink Sugar: This boutique best-seller begins with notes
of sweet, sugary lemon drops and pink cotton candy. A fruity-floral middle
of red fruit, fig leaves, caramel and raspberry leads to a sweet
vanilla-musk base. BOTTOM LINE: Here's your chance to smell like sugar,
- Sweet Memories (Awapuhi): Have you ever encountered a
scent that just takes you back to a special time and place? This Awapuhi
(Ah-vah-poo-hee) scent is named for CJ's mom. It's a dreamy, clean scent
used in many salon shampoos. Technically a fruity-floral scent, it stands
out from the rest as it is light, airy, super clean, and not particularly
floral. Give it a try...it's simply beautiful, just like mom.
- Viva la Juicy: golden amber, Egyptian musk, citrus,
lily of the valley, pink jasmine, and warm woods
- Warm Vanilla Cake: Quite simply the richest, most
buttery vanilla in the entire universe! (Mark's employee "second
Especially For Men:
- Fireside: Super sexy yet subtle combination of
cedarwood, sandalwood, leather, rich amber and cashmere musk BOTTOM LINE:
Tom Selleck by the campfire in "Last Stand at Saber River"
- Green Irish Tweed: Who couldn't adore this light, but
masculine fragrance type from Creed? A fruity top note of lemon verbena,
middle notes of iris & violets & at the base is sandalwood &
amber. You will not be disappointed with this refined, gentleman's scent.
Masculine, yet light enough for your baby boy!! BOTTOM LINE: Cary Grant in
"His Girl Friday"
- Nomad: A rich combination of sandalwood, carnations and
musk. BOTTOM LINE: Antonio Banderas in "The Mask of Zorro."
- Sea spice: A truly gender neutral ocean scent sure to
please! Rugged, yet refreshingly light. Fresh top notes of ozone
("fresh air") and citrus lead to a soft middle of sea kelp and
champagne. This shore essence is completed with soft notes of driftwood,
musk, and just a hint of Indonesian clove oil. BOTTOM LINE: George Clooney
in "A Perfect Storm"
- Tuscan Herb: Intoxicating aromas of fresh-picked
tomatoes, red currants, leafy greens and Italian basil, with underlying
tones of earth and sandalwood. BOTTOM LINE: Brad Pitt in "Ocean's
*Any flavors or fragrances not
specifying that they are either EO's (essential oils) or all natural are
synthetic and are NOT all natural. The manufacturers of these fragrance oils do
not disclose their ingredients, and are not required to. They are all phlalate-free,
but beyond that, we do not know what the ingredients are. As always, in order
to live up to the All Natural name, and avoid any synthetics, we always
recommend using natural/unscented products.